WHAT IS CUSTOM WORK? HOW CAN I HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT?
Do you have an item that has great bones, but the current state of it is dragging your space and your vibe down? I can help you to transform your old, worn, sentimental items into upscale statement items you can love again! If you’re looking for a modernized clean painted look that you’ve seen on my other projects, you’ve come to the right place. Need my help choosing colors, hardware, etc? Let me know, I can either come to your place and help you out with that, or we can do it virtually. Some people know exactly what they want and that’s great too!
HOW LONG DOES IT TYPICALLY TAKE FROM START TO FINISH?
On average, items typically take between 1-4 weeks from time of receiving it to painted completion – depending on the size of project or how many pieces there are.
IS DELIVERY AVAILABLE?
Saskatoon & Area Delivery is available for an extra fee. If it’s a small-medium item you can help me load into my SUV, it will be $100 extra for both ways. If pro movers are required, it’ll be an extra $200 on your quote for both ways.
If you’ve had custom work done with me or have purchased painted furniture from me in the past, you will receive 10% OFF your quote.
To book your item in, I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book the work and guarantee your spot in the custom work calendar. Once the project is done, the remaining 50% + tax + hardware cost (if any) is required immediately upon notification of the finished project. I take e-transfer and credit card as payment options.
HOW MUCH WILL MY ITEM COST TO PAINT, AS A BALLPARK?
Here are the most common items Just Paint It! by Dani paints for customer-owned pieces, but if it’s not on the list, feel free to reach out and ask! I know every project is very different, hope this list helps to get an idea:
2022 Updated Custom Price List:
Night Stand Set (as shown below in photos): $795 – $995/set
Upright Dresser (as shown below in photos) – $795 – $995
6-9 Drawer Dresser (as shown below in photos): $895 – $1295
Long Buffet / Antique Sideboards / Credenza (as shown below in photos): $895 – $1395 (price ranges depending on how detailed it is, if there are interior cupboards etc)
Armoire/China Cabinet (as shown below in photos): $1195 – $1895 (Higher range for more detailed/large work)
Piano (as shown below in photos): $1895 – $2595
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (Ranges Depend on Size of Item):
- Light Distressing – $25-$50
- Heavy Distressing – $50-$100
- Wood Grain Filling (if your project has deep visible wood grain, it’ll still show through paint – we need to take an extra step which is a but time consuming but gives that lovely modern look) – 20% Extra Charge from Base Price
- Dark Paint Color Choice – 20% Extra Charge from Base Price
- Painted Interior Cubbies/China Cabinet Interior Including Interior Doors Not Visible from Outside – 30% Extra Charge from Base Price
- Painted Drawer Bottoms – $40 Extra Per Drawer Bottom
- Removable Drawer Liner on Posterboard – $50 Extra Per Drawer
- Painted Interior/Exteriors of Drawers on all sides (including drawer bottoms) – $60 Extra per Full Decked Out Painted Drawer
- Painted Back of Item – $100 Extra
- Whitewashed Wood – 50% Extra Charge from Base Price – Items usually need to be completely strip sanded down to get a good effect – only some pieces I can do this look for. Please inquire.
- New Hardware – We can find new hardware together online at the expense of the customer -> I usually ballpark $10/piece of hardware/knob, you’ll only pay what the item costs at my business pricing
- Damage Repair – Please message me to see and I can let you know if it can be fixed
Ready to get the ball rolling on a quote for your piece? Send me an email email@example.com or reach out to me on social media with photos of your items and your inspiration. I’m so excited to hear from you!
WANT TO SHOP INSTEAD OF CUSTOMIZING YOUR OWN? I have ready made painted furniture always available! Click to see what I have in stock https://justpaintitbydani.ca/shop-all/
EAGER TO DIY? If these prices are out of your budget and you’re eager to learn how to paint your own furniture, perhaps one of my DIY e-courses would be able to help you? DIY E-courses are best for people who want to learn independently. Click here to see available courses.
If you’re wanting more 1:1 support/mentoring for your project where you can ask me questions back and forth about your specific project, perhaps you’d be interested in my Paint Whisperer program. Click here for info on that!