WHAT IS CUSTOM WORK? HOW CAN I HELP YOU WITH YOUR PROJECT?
Do you have an item that has great bones, but the current state of it is dragging your space and your vibe down? I can help you to transform your old, worn, sentimental items into upscale statement items you can love again! If you’re looking for a modernized clean painted look that you’ve seen on my other projects, you’ve come to the right place.
HOW LONG DOES IT TYPICALLY TAKE FROM START TO FINISH?
On average, items typically take between 1-4 weeks from time of receiving it to painted completion – depending on the size of project or how many pieces there are.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED? IS DELIVERY AVAILABLE?
I work out of my home in Martensville, SK just 10 mins north of Saskatoon. Drop off and pickup is out of my garage. Saskatoon & Area Delivery is available for an extra fee. If it’s a fairly small item you can help me load into my SUV, it will be $150 extra for both ways. If pro movers are required, it’ll be an extra $250 on your quote for both ways.
To book your item in, I require a 50% non-refundable deposit to book the work and guarantee your spot in the custom work calendar. Once I notify you that the project is done (regardless of pickup date), the remaining 50% + tax + hardware cost (if any) is required immediately upon notification of the finished project. I take e-transfer and credit card as payment options.
HOW MUCH WILL MY ITEM COST TO PAINT, AS A BALLPARK?
Here are the most common items Just Paint It! by Dani paints for customer-owned pieces, but if it’s not on the list, feel free to reach out and ask! Another important note – if you’ve purchased one of my items in the past or had custom work done with me before, but maybe it’s not the look you are now wanting (that’s totally ok, things and styles change) please message me, it’ll be a little different and lower than the below pricing since I want you to love your ‘Dani’ piece forever! I know every project is very different, I hope this list helps you to get an idea:
2023 Updated Custom Price List:
Night Stand Set (as shown below in photos): $1195 – $1695/set
Upright Dresser (as shown below in photos) – $1095 – $1595
6-9 Drawer Dresser (as shown below in photos): $1295 – $1795
Long Buffet / Antique Sideboards / Credenza (as shown below in photos): $1595 – $3795 (price ranges depending on how detailed it is, how long it is, if there are interior cupboards, repairs etc) – I know such a large price range but there are some petite sideboards and some gigantic ones – the best way to know how much yours might be is to check out my available furniture -> under the painted furniture and my customizable stock to get a good idea of where yours falls.
Armoire/China Cabinet (as shown below in photos): $1895 – $2795 (Higher range for more detailed/large work especially if there is uppers and glass involved to paint around)
Piano (as shown below in photos): $2995 – $3995 – Moving Charges Extra Please Inquire
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS (Ranges Depend on Size of Item):
- Wood Grain Filling (if your project has deep visible wood grain, it’ll still show through paint – we need to take an extra step which is a bit time consuming but gives that lovely modern look) – $100-$150 extra – I’ll be able to see from the photos you send me.
- Painted Interior Cubbies/China Cabinet Interior Including Interior Doors Not Visible from Outside – Please note that the quote I give will be a *decked out* version which means everything painted inside and out and is included in the ballpark prices above (excluding inside of the drawers) but if you just want visible parts painted, and leave interiors as is, that will save on cost – please ask about this option or ask for two quotes to compare
- Painted Back of Item – $150 Extra
- Whitewashed/Beige washed Wood which gives a nice bleached/light wood look – 50% Extra Charge from Base Price – Items usually need to be completely strip sanded down to get a good effect – only some pieces I can do this look for, usually 1/4 of them are good candidates for this. Please inquire.
- New Hardware – We can find new hardware together online at the expense of the customer -> I usually ballpark $10/piece of hardware/knob, you’ll only pay what the item costs at my business pricing
Is there another add-on not listed here that you may want done? Send me a message and I can let you know.
*We no longer take on large alterations on pieces before being painted such as removing and adding shelves, gutting items, creating bases etc. Will have to be altered/fixed by someone else prior to coming to me to paint*
Ready to get the ball rolling on a quote for your piece? Send me an email email@example.com or reach out to me on social media with photos of your items and your inspiration. I’m so excited to hear from you!
WANT TO SHOP INSTEAD OF CUSTOMIZING YOUR OWN? I have ready made painted furniture always available! Click to see what I have in stock https://justpaintitbydani.ca/product-category/painted-furniture/